How To Detect Duplicate Videos On YouTube? – Today in this article we are going to tell you how to find duplicate videos in YouTube? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can find duplicate videos in YouTube by following the easy steps we have mentioned.
If you have a YouTube channel then you would know how hard it takes us to make this YouTube video. We do research for several days and then go somewhere and write the script of a video. After this, we record that video, edit the video, then somewhere we have a video ready. It takes us about 2 days to prepare a normal video on YouTube. But sometimes it happens that hard work is our script, our editing is ours, but some third person steals our YouTube video and uploads it to his channel.
Always keep one thing in mind, if someone else downloads your video from your channel and uploaded it to their channel, then it makes a difference on the views of your YouTube channel. Views on your original video will decrease. The only way to avoid this problem is to identify your duplicate videos on YouTube in time.
Today many third party applications have become available in the internet, using which any person can easily download any video from any YouTube channel and upload it to his channel. But if you have the right information then you can very easily identify the duplicate video and secure your channel by deleting that video. But to do all this you need to know how to identify duplicate videos on YouTube?
How To Detect Duplicate Videos On YouTube?
Come friends, now without wasting much of your time, we tell you how to identify duplicate videos on YouTube? Below we are telling you some easy steps. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to identify duplicate videos on YouTube.
- First of all you have to open your YouTube application. When you open YouTube, you will be taken to the home page of YouTube.
- On the top right side you will see the icon of your channel. You have to click on your channel icon.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. You will see many options in the screen. Above you will see an option named YouTube Studio. You have to click on this option.
- Now your YouTube studio will be open. On the right side, you will see an option named Copyright. You have to click on this option.
- Now a page will open on your screen. In the screen you will see all the videos that someone else has uploaded to their channel. On the screen you can see all your duplicate videos. And you can find out which of your videos have been uploaded by someone else.
- Now after this you have to select on any one video. As soon as you click on the video, you will see options like Contact, Request Removal on this screen.
- If you want to contact the owner of that YouTube channel, then you click on the contact button. If you want to request deletion of that duplicate video, then click on the request delete button.
So friends, in this way you can identify your duplicate videos on YouTube. This was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to identify duplicate videos on YouTube? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you so much for reading the article till the end.