How To Stop WhatsApp Media Files Automatically Downloaded ? – Today in this Article we are going to give you information on a very important topic. Today in this article we are going to tell you how to stop WhatsApp media files from being auto downloaded? Friends, if you want to stop WhatsApp media files from being auto downloaded, then read this article completely till the end. In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can stop WhatsApp media files from being auto downloaded by following the simple steps we have mentioned.
Read Also : How To Earn Money From V Mate Application ?
Almost 80% of the people in the world who have a smartphone today use WhatsApp. The number of WhatsApp users is increasing day by day. WhatsApp is famous as the most popular social media platform in the present time. If you are a WhatsApp user then you would know that using WhatsApp we exchange a lot of media files every day. Every day a lot of people send different types of photos, videos, audios, messages, audios, etc. to our phones.
How To Stop WhatsApp Media Files Automatically Downloaded ?
Everyone who uses WhatsApp has a common problem. Whoever uses WhatsApp, the space of his phone gets filled up very quickly. Using WhatsApp fills up the space of our phone very fast. Along with this, the problems of hanging the phone also persist. In WhatsApp, we are given a feature called auto download. All the space that our phone takes up is filled only because of the auto download feature. If we turn off the auto download system, then the space of our phone will not be filled and the phone will not hang.
What Is WhatsApp Auto Download Feature ?
Before we tell you the process to turn off WhatsApp auto download system, you should know what is WhatsApp auto download feature? If you do not know about WhatsApp auto download feature, then let me tell you for your information. This is such a feature that by turning on we can automatically download media files in our phone.
If you have turned on WhatsApp auto media download from your phone’s settings, then whenever someone sends a photo, video, audio to your phone, it will be automatically downloaded to your phone. You will not need to download. All the data will be automatically downloaded to your phone. Due to this, you will not even know and all the space of your phone will be filled.
If you will turn off the auto download system in your phone, then whenever someone sends you any media, you have to download it to your phone by clicking on the download button. In this case, you will download only those files which will be useful for you. But with auto download on, all types of files will be downloaded in your phone whether it is useful for you or not.
How To Turn Off Auto Download In WhatsApp ?
If you want to know how to turn off auto download in WhatsApp? So follow the easy steps given below. You can turn off auto download in WhatsApp by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all you have to open your WhatsApp application.
- When you reach the home interface of WhatsApp, you will see three lines on the right side. You have to click on these three lines.
- Now many options will be open on your mobile screen. When you look a little below you will see a setting option. You have to click on the setting option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. On the screen, you will see an option named Storage and Data Users. You have to click on this option.
- Now you will see an option named Media Auto Download. You have to click on this option.
- Now you have to click on the When Using Mobile Data option.
- Now four options will open in front of you Photo Video Document Audio. There will be a tick on the check box next to each option. You have to untick it by clicking on this tick.
- You have to remove the tick mark in front of all the options and save the setting by clicking on the save setting.
- By doing this, your phone’s extra data cost will be saved and media auto download will stop.
In this way you can turn off WhatsApp media auto download system in your phone by following the simple steps mentioned above. Today in this article we told you how to turn off WhatsApp media auto download? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you very much for reading the article till the end.